Thoughts Run Amuck

"Our thoughts take the wildest flight; even at the moment when they should arrange themselves in thoughtful order." ~~Lord Byron

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I like you.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

yippy skippy

it's all going to be okay. i know it is.
i do believe i over-analyze and allow myself to get worked up and worried so easily. but, i have faith that God will take care of me and my future. am i frustrated that i'm not a 100%--heck or even 50%--sure on what it is right at this moment? absolutely. but i can't change anything; nor can i speed up God and His plan for my life.

there's nothing left to do but ride this out and see where i land!!

yippy skippy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

i'll do the "yippy skippy" dance with you in your pursuit of the answers to life. maybe this dance looks like the corky dance, wouldn't that be scary?!! ;)

April 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home