Thoughts Run Amuck

"Our thoughts take the wildest flight; even at the moment when they should arrange themselves in thoughtful order." ~~Lord Byron

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I like you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Oops, where did 2010 go?

Hello "Thought's Run Amuck" bloggy blog. Wow, I didn't write at all in 2010. Woah!! My beautiful friend Jana pointed it out to me and basically told me to, "get on it!" Yet, honestly though, I needed some space. I needed some breathing room. I needed to process those thoughts in my head so I could put them down. Last year was a tough year. But it also turned out to be amazingly refreshing and healing. Yet I never felt like writing about it. In a way, I wanted to keep it to myself. I've learned a lot. I've healed a lot. And I still have many questions. Hopefully, I won't be so afraid to express them here on this page, in hopes that my processing out loud will help me on my journey. And what a journey I have before me. It's exciting. It's scary. It's happy. It's sad. One thing I know for sure...I have learned to embrace the feeler side of me again. No need to keep it all locked up and repressed.

So, here's to thinking, to dreaming, to living, to trusting and to thoughts run amuck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home